How to create VBC without script?
VBC trigger XML Gateway: Init(), Query(), etc
XML Gateway generates xml files corresponding to the command. Eg. It generates xml file
Matching Init() command
- XML Gateway triggers Business Integration Manager to invoke SendReceive() method
- Business Integration Manager sends the xml files generated by XML Gateway to Workflow.
- Workflow gets the xml file and passes it to external application like MQ Series, MSMQ, HTTP Web Application or processes it inside the Siebel
- Workflow gets the result xml file from external application or Siebel Application and passes it back to Business Integration Manager (BIM)
- BIM receives the result xml file and passes back to XML Gateway to populate the VBC
Points of configuration:
- Create a BC of Class CSSBCVExtern
- Configure the above BC with following user properties
Service Name: XML Gateway
Service Parameters: Transport=EAI Business Integration Manager (Server
Request);ProcessName=<Name of WF>;
- Create a process property as type of binary/string. Set the default to <Value>. It will hold the xml file generated by XML Gateway
- Create a process property as type of binary and named <Value>. It will pass back to BIM and XML Gateway to populate the VBC
- Analyse the xml file generated by XML Gateway to determine what action to be taken. (Query, Insert…)
- Use XSLT to transform the result xml file to the format XML Gateway needs to populate the VBC
Cubastion is among a very small number of specialized Siebel CRM Oracle Gold Partners in SME.