How to get a new bar as average of the displayed values in the graph ?
Make a calculated item in that column whose average is to be taken and add the values displayed in the graph and choose the custom formula as Average.
For Ex. We have a report that contains columns as Region and sales data.
A graph is showing the sales data for all the regions.
Our requirement is that we want one more bar which shows the sales average of all the regions.
1. Edit the report by clicking on the Pen button on the graph.
2. Go to selection steps
3. Now here we have all the columns displayed in the report and our requirement is that we want to display the average of all the sales data for all the regions.
4. Create a calculated item in the Region column.
5. Add the values of the regions displayed in the graph and choose the custom formula as Average.
6. Specify the name of the calculated field say AVERAGE.
7. Now in Graph, a new bar will be displayed which shows the average of all displayed regions.
Cubastion is among a very small number of specialized Siebel CRM Oracle Gold Partners in SME.