How to increase log level for a particular user in Siebel?
Here is how you can increase the log level for Siebel users:
Go to Administration – Server Configuration > Servers > Components
Execute query for the particular component for which you need to increase the log
Go to > parameters
- Search for list of user parameter
- In value enter the user id for which you need to increase log
- In case of multiple user ids separate them with comas
Go to > Events
- Select all events and go to main panel > edit > change records..
- A pop up named change records would open.
- Fill up the following values:
Field: Log Level
Value: (select value between 1 to 5 where 1 being lowest and 5 is maximum)
Keep rest of the options blank.
- Click ok.
The log level is now updated.
Let me know if this helped.
Cubastion is among a very small number of specialized Siebel CRM Oracle Gold Partners in SME.