Title : How to increase number of field (placeholders) in edit web layout if all field placeholders have been exhausted?
How to increase number of field (placeholders) in edit web layout if all field placeholders have been exhausted?
- In Siebel Tools, query for the Applet in which you want to add more columns.
- In Applet Web Template, note down Value of Web Template Field of mode for which you want to add column.
- Go to Web Template object, query with the value you had noted down.
- Go toWeb Template File section and note down the Value in Filename field in Web Template file Applet. This is the file that we need to edit.
- Go to Siebel installation\Siebel tools\WEBTEMPL folder and search for this file.
- Open this file in any Text editor and search for code “<swe:for-each startValue=”501″ count=”40″ iteratorName=”currentId”>”
- Increment count attributeto with the number of columns you want to add.
Cubastion is among a very small number of specialized Siebel CRM Oracle Gold Partners in SME.