How to use database view in Siebel as a table object? Is it possible? Please reply fast.
Yes, you can use the database view in Siebel by following these 5 steps:
- Create a database view in database.
Example: This provides line item information grouping of summary which is usually not available in Siebel.
CREATE VIEW “SIEBEL”.”CX_ITEM_GROUP” (“ROW_ID”, “INVOICE_ID”, “LABOUR_ID”, “SR_CATEGORY_CD”, “AMOUNT”) AS select
item. invoice_id invoice_id,
sum (amount) amount
left outer join siebel.s_srv_req sr on item.sr_id=sr.row_id
item.INVOICE_ID, item.LABOUR_ID, sr.sr_category_cd
- Create table object in the Siebel tools with view name as table and alias name. Provide column name as alias mentioned in the view.
- Please note we must have ROW_ID column in the view.
- Select table type as Database View.
- Once this is done you can configure business component and other objects as usual.
Cubastion is among a very small number of specialized Siebel CRM Oracle Gold Partners in SME.