Title : Unable to start soa-infra app.
Unable to start soa-infra app.
SOA-INFRA application may not be able start up following below reasons.
- set both immediate and deferred audit policy MBean attributes to active. This is a known bug (13384305), and there is a patch for PS5 (184.108.40.206) to resolve this issue, and there is also a cumulative patch (18254378) for PS4. When you encountered this issue, the Weblogic console would display the server status as “RUNNING” but SOA-INFRA wouldn’t show up in EM Console. Apply patch and soa-infra will be up.
- Any of the application deployments, like jca or jms adpaters may not be initialized properly, check the diagnostics logs, the reason will be apparent.
- Any of the soa composites’s refernce or mds data mssing and composite not deployed successfully, this will cause the unsuccessful soa-infra state.
- Check for any MDS missing artifacts.
- Check any suspended or missing data sources.
Cubastion is among a very small number of specialized Siebel CRM Oracle Gold Partners in SME.